The Shadows

1 Mar 2012

The Silence




...and so I fell in love with Silence
Within me and inside too,
The tears they roll down and dry,
In the dark room and bed, I lie,
My heart that’s hurt; and so I cry.
The silence loves me too through my veins,
My spine, my skin, and my soul,
Dominates me desperately,
The sultry solitude of silence.
I love to be sulked by the sip and dip of it:
It empties me and fills in with,
I separated myself from the World of Light and Lust,
The parasite prevails within, amidst and across,
And the silence doped me and ‘my’,
I still lie, and endless cry,
I fall in love to die.
...and you fall and fall and fall on me,
I felt so alone and lonely,
you made me cry and lie alone,
with the tears of my silence moaning anon,
I fall in love with you oh pain,
you make me always mad insane...
It breaks and takes my breath away,
I wade through the sense of silence;
Intoxicated by the doping seeds of my sleep,
Made me lie on my breasts, and fall asleep,
coxing on the shores of my dreams, the heart swam for,
I reposed my brain in the peaceful seep,
To take a sip of silence forever;
The silence that made me silent forever.

1 comment:

  1. This one is awesome...so deep and words seems like a perfect picture!

    ReplyDelete