The Shadows

19 Apr 2012

On a Illusive Moment




The ocean of fantasy tempts me,
With its crawling dreams alluring me,
Through my eyes, in my brain,
Creates a solitary oasis in my soul
That still waits for you
Amidst the devastated fence of cognition.
The intense dark night
Studded with stars,
Set up the perfect ambience for you and me,
By the silent sea of romance;
I blush alone with my glittered eyes,
I smile mild and look down,
When the breeze starts playing the violin,
Embracing the grass blades and sand beneath,
I looked at your eyes,
In the blue of my illusive moments,
Inside the reflection of your soul.
The ripples unfurl infidelity of my truth,
The rampage of my faith,
Flush through my rampant tears.
I still wait for you,
Along with slow breeze and cool waves,
That you will come and hold me closer
To promise me we will be together forever!

~ “Tears are salty, not more than d sacred waters of the seas blue,
I love you always, not more than every moment, that I miss you.”




No comments:

Post a Comment