The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

The art of Love Making


On my chest I carry two worlds
One love - one heart - one soul unfurls
As I undress, my loops shadow over
My shoulders, breasts, chest they hover
I am hungry and thirsty to embrace you aligned
My eyes glittered as you held me entwined
My lips searched for yours, firm and strong
Your fingers stroke me, and you never went wrong
Your warmth, your heat, your heart sheathed upon
I breathed out high, I was aroused, and my nerves were on
You caressed my supple skin, its dark tone delight
Your eyes pierced mine, you held my neck tight
You kissed me deep, inside, within, through out
I was into the trans, with pleasure and pout
You touched my curves, you curved my shapes
The brown became dark, like the colour of grapes
Your strong chest bruised and hairy cheeks too
Agonised adoration and affection grew
I scratched your neck; I scratched your back,
My claws clasped you, railing on the tracks
Your arms swelled up, my bust too did
We sweat in pleasure, the pain was sweet
We couldn’t resist anymore, the clock ticked lone,
You made love through, I started to moan.
And born was love, our fighting love,
You better stay beside, better be my half.



No comments:

Post a Comment