The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

Love being Eternalised


The room was dim,
Dark and moist,
Hot and humid,
You smelled so fresh, from your chest,
As you held me tight and pressed my neck,
And kissed my lips and breasts...
Droplets of sweat adored my globes,
My chin, my chest, my arms and waist,
I kept my eyes closed (and),
Relished and cherished
Your kiss, your tongue,
Your lips, your mouth, your sips.
Only a thin line of sunray came through,
Touched my body, my curves and cleav,
Focused on our heart beat rates,
As we got more deep in dip,
Addicted, intoxicated, infused and gripped--
You stabbed me untold, but loved forever,
So soon and sudden, not so clever,
But you knew why, the reasons behind,
We suffered so much, that ate and twirled,
We cried, we broke, we wanted to be alive,
"Love is crime"--is that what says the Life?
You cut your veins, and bled them shower,
You fell and faint, and paint the floors,
My corpse, my gown, our hearts to the core,
I stared at you, with my eyeballs still
Fixed and froze scared in disbelief,
I screamed so hard with pain to relief,
Nobody could hear, nobody would ever,
The empty silence prevailed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment