The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

My Rebirth


It was by the end of an August
When I bore you in my arms
For the first time I saw you crying
For the first time I got your charms.

I was taken to some O.T.,
The doctors and nurses around,
The anaesthetist got so worried,
As my B.P. was so high, they found.

I was also so confused,
Never knew the reason and the cause,
I just started to pray to the God,
Tried to be strong, hardening my jaws.

The doctor injected at my back,
The legs and waist go numb,
I felt so numb at my lower part,
I could not think to jump.

The big flash light on my womb,
Doctors, serious surround,
My eyes went round the room,
Sometimes roof, even the ground.

And then I heard the holy cry,
So  loud but thin unknown,
The doctors were so happy,
Announced “you gave birth to a son”!

Still my eyes fixed with wonder,
Could not believe what I heard,
I felt like dreaming sweet-dreams,
I was such a big nerd!

And they brought you to my chest,
Still with bloods and clots,
I could feel your light soft breaths,
And your tiny palms so hot.

I kissed you on your forehead,
Tears rolled down my cheeks,
Wish, I could stand straight and run,
And take your first shot clicked.

You were so tiny, pink and soft,
With curly black hair weaved,
Your eyes were still closed in peace,
Your lips so cute and neat.

I could not believe that,
‘You are my genes and traits,
You are my cells, my blood too,
Seemed my world of all is met’.

You were such an angel,
Like  my childhood doll,
You look so sweet like cupid boy,
With you, ‘can forget all.

And I took birth as a Mother,
A woman with all her joy,
Purity, sanity and commitment,
For her living toy.

The rebirth is incredible,
Full of wonder and happiness,
I am born anew with your birth,
Living and loving the best  phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment