The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

My Bundle of Joy


The rippling water, silvered and golden,
The river flows by,
It mirrors the daily-day-life---
The birds in the blue sky.

Your glowing eyes
Look so bright,
Full of naughty Paradise.

With your sight
I remember my golden days
And I paint within my heart
The blue little waves
Within the dark caves,
Of my heart and love,
Calling me, waving me a bye.

As you, naughty, plan mischief
And run, come to my arms in shy;
Your little red lips,
Like rosy dips,
Your cute, tiny nose...
Poke out on the soft fair face,
Plotting something to pose.
You kiss my cheeks,
You kiss my nose,
You kiss me on my lips,
Your tiny palms
Your soft cute arms,
Your thin ten fingers,
As you hold me tight.
You’re scared in dark
You’re scared at night
You fight with me
Thunders fright you
Amidst the rains
Amidst the clouds
“Don’t worry dear,
Nothing’s to fear
Your mum is here
You are safe’’...

I remember YOU
When YOU were there,
To hold me tight
When I was scared,
YOU loved me
Like an Angel Lover.
I know
YOU are my best man ever.
Still I argue with my point,
My little cute bunny is more flamboyant
Even though I can't forget YOU
Still would say he is better than YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment