The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

You :


I still get the aura of your untidy hair,
The smell from your chest,
The sweat and the adrenaline glands
That manifest...
The hardened firm palms,
The bruised finger tips,
And your stinking mouth,
Of nicotine addict,
I loved it all...
You were never at all careful and proper,
Neither decked up in choosy attire,
You looked so raw and crude like nature,
Like the flowing river with its alluring gesture,
And here and there, the untrimmed shrubs,
Over the hill tops, and the mountain herbs,
Still you looked so handsome and pleasant,
Your sense and emotions balancing decent,
I loved you like you were so carefree all through,
I loved you like you dreamt to see yourself grow,
I loved you like you enchanted with your charms,
And your eyes were so deep and depth,
You stole my heart, soul that you theft,
Your  rust skin tanned in sun,
You taught me with grasses beneath, fly and run.
The golden sands, the blue sky high,
With breeze and air, we used to fly.
You unzipped the sea of wealth and dreams,
Of love and creations, emotion beams.

And gasped came in the disastrous storm,
I was afraid it so much for long,
I told you, please hold my hands, and don’t let me leave,
You wanted; you tried too, but fell to be alive,
For me in true sense, not physically though,
And you unclasped my fingers, and made yourself go..
You left me alone, messed up my feels
Were you at all hurt to do so? Ever had any guilt?

You told me you can’t see my heart so hurt,
Then how did you go away, leaving me apart?
You broke my heart, you brought me tears,
I sobbed and cried, in sorrow and fears,
I can’t still believe, I lost you where,
I am so depressed and silent, can’t you hear?
Can’t you perceive and empathy on me?
Or just you came in to pass and flee?

I still behold my tears and memories,
Kept so carefully, locked in my soul,
With the golden kiss and emotions untouched,
Waiting for you to come untold.
I love you, still love you, just can’t breathe,
It suffocates inside, across, over, underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment