The Shadows

23 Feb 2012

My Reason to be Happy




The night is so dark, my dreams that embark,
I love to laugh, my heart allows,
I sipped and drank milk, gowned in red silk,
I caressed my hair and wallowed.
I tossed and reposed, my heart that proposed,
I engrossed my happy moods,
The end of the day, looked full and so gay,
The birds left for home and broods.
I missed and so kissed, my heart felt so blessed,
The list of my fun endless,
Peeping through flicks, or taking new clicks,
Reflects the mood on my face.
I sit on the chair, blushing and fair,
Thinking of you and me,
Dreaming my dreams, with you it so seems,
I live a life full of blue sea.
I play my guitar, starring a star,
Limelight as though on me,
Cooking good food, fancy imbued,
Such small things can make me happy.
I looked at the sky, the stars winked by,
The bliss of the night's upon,
I smiled in my heart, that no one can hurt,
The moon shone the night, she frowned.
I wish me goodnight, and let me sleep tight,
And dream a sweet dream ever,
The dark and despair, vanish to fair,
Promise, you’ll forget me never.
You leave or love me, or set me carefree,
I still will sail ahead and live,
Nothing gets stopped, nor even is cropped,
Life moves on that I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment