The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

We live together forever


I met you amidst the cacophony of the traffics
I met you where the crossroads coincide
I met you when the rains seasoned us
I met you when you could not decide

You never knew you loved me
 I never knew it too
Your heart started beating at me
I too felt it was You

We were confused, how to deliver..
How to exchange the thoughts
I poked you back unnaturally
You seemed terribly shocked

I said I love you
You nodded your head
You don’t know still, what to do
But you could not ever forget

You felt you fell in love,
You fell in friendship too
The courtship of our hearts wove it
And I fell in love with you

A spark worked miracle between us
We got to be paired soon
Our wavelengths were magical enough
And we tied for the boon

The life grows old
And ageing too
Not even at all
Sparing us two

Still we fly
With colours high
Two carefree birds
In the sky

And we fly
Together above
We began with life
And end with love.

We sulk, we tire,
We gasp to breathe
We die , we burry
But together we live.



No comments:

Post a Comment