The Shadows

15 Feb 2012

Breaking through the Society


They take you away,
They snatch you away,
They break you off from me--
Because they decided I shouldn’t have the right to be.

So they force you away,
They cut you away,
They break you off from me--
Because they decide that they will decide,
And I must not have you with me.

You’re swallowed by their decisions,
You sulk and gasp through ,
You die to get back me to you,
Seems you are locked unnaturally too,

We get frustrated, we were suffocated
To take a li’l of the air
The wearing weakness tie us up
Strength of mind makes it fair

The despicable society
and its unreal truths
Make it gross enough
Despoiled by the group of Brutes.

We fled from our brain and body
We fled from our being
We lived together ever, forever
With our mind and soul thing.

The heart remains thereafter,
The soul remains too,
Who will put the iron bars in between?
We are already glued.

The cupid reposes within us
And the angel of love and faith,
We promise to stay together like this,
Immortal till death.

No comments:

Post a Comment